Premium System Phantom
- “NIST/ISMRM” Premium System Phantom Model 130
- 14x T1, 14x T2, and 14x Proton Density mimics
- Fiducials, Resolution Inset, Slice Profile, etc.
- 231 mm diameter
T1, T2, and PD Imaging Phantom
The Classic “NIST/ISMRM” Premium System Phantom.
Proudly developed in collaboration with…
Know the specs
- 231 mm diameter
- Plates support 56 fiducial spheres filled with CuSO4, a 14 element T1 NiCl2 array, a 14 element T2 MnCl2 array, and a 14 element proton density array
- Three resolution patterns: one 1 mm to 0.6 mm ±0.015 mm pattern, and two 0.8 mm to 0.4 mm ±0.015 mm patterns
- One wedge insert at 10° for slice profiling
- True dimensional/positional accuracy of ±0.1 mm on all key elements
- Physical and MR key to precisely determine phantom alignment
Evaluated MRI characteristics
- B1 and B0 uniformity
- Geometric linearity
- Gradient amplitude
- Slice profile and slice positioning accuracy
- Landmark accuracy
- System center frequency drift (short time duration)
- Resolution and SNR
- Accuracy and precision of T1, T2, and PD measurements
NiCl2-containing spheres for T1 mapping between ~20 ms and ~1900 ms, 3.0 T at 20°C
MnCl2-containing spheres for T2 mapping between ~5 ms and ~550 ms, 3.0 T at 20°C
Proton density spheres for PD mapping between 5% and 100%
Introducing the Exclusive New Liquid Crystal MR-Readable Thermometer
Contains CaliberMRI’s patented* LC MR-Readable Thermometer for temperature standardization between 15°C and 24°C while scanning.
*This product is covered by United States patent number 10,809,331.
Characterize MR image uniformity utilizing CaliberMRI’s precisely-placed fiducial reference markers
Identify geometric distortion, image uniformity, and B1 homogeneity. CaliberMRI’s 56 fiducial reference markers are placed with a precision of 150 μm (microns).
The CaliberMRI slice profile wedges are angled precisely at 10°.
Two sets of 4×4 resolution insert patterns offset by 10°. Includes an array of holes with one set of diameters ranging from 0.4 mm to 0.8 mm, and another set of diameters ranging from 0.6 mm and 1 mm.
The CaliberMRI resolution insert minimizes misalignment on and off scan axis when processed with the recommended resolution MRI protocol.