The same qMRI equations.
Now calculated for you by qCal-MR™.
QA/QC statistics are now calculated for you within a matter of minutes after qCal-MR™ processes your DICOM files or folders.
- T1, variable flip angle (VFA), and the apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) are all compared to highly accurate NIST values
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), as well as the repeatability data, repeatability coefficient, and within-subject coefficient of variance are calculated
Say goodbye to coding and say hello to automated qMRI calibration.
qCal-MR™ is here to save you valuable research time so you can transform The Known into incredible human health insights.
- DICOM-to-results in minutes with just a click of a few buttons!
- Regions of interest (ROI) are automatically found and calculated for you.
Connect with your qMRI research colleagues around the world so you’ll never be out-of-phase
qCal-MR™’s robust cloud-based group collaboration tools allow you to share datasets seamlessly, no matter where you are.
- Collaboration on qCal-MR™ occurs via shared folders. You can create endless parent and subfolders to house your data so you can share it with your colleagues.
- An especially great tool for any qMRI researcher conducting a multi-site clinical trial so you can compare quality assurance data over a variety of sites!
Manage your qMRI research groups as either a Manager or a User.
Managers and Users share the same features, except that Managers can add and/or remove users from their group. Users are still able to view and share data with their group.
QA/QC Results and Reports: On-Screen and Downloadable!
qCal-MR™ is flexible in terms of how you would like to view your scanner results and your comprehensive QA/QC reports.
- Graphical and table outputs, on-screen and downloadable.
- Downloadable .CSV output and PDF reports.
Use qCal-MR™ with CaliberMRI’s Diffusion and Breast phantoms
qCal-MR™ compatibility with the CaliberMRI System Phantom is currently in development.
Resonance in Quantitative MRI
Human Health Insights:
Breast cancer monitoring and treatment
Prostate cancer monitoring and treatment
Brain cancer monitoring and treatment
Ischemic stroke early diagnosis
Confident benign vs. malignant tumor diagnosis