It’s better to know than to not know.
Especially when it comes to prostate cancer.
Be in the know with best-of-the-best human tissue mimics so you know, with near absolute certainty, how to monitor and treat prostate cancer.
T1, T2, and ADC mimics. All in one.
Know the specs
The Premium Prostate rotates 360 degrees and includes options for two sizes of endorectal coils (1.00’” and 1.625″). This imaging phantom can also be sealed with a blank to be used with a surface coil.
Human Tissue Mimics
- Contains seven cylinders filled with aqueous PVP solutions at varying concentrations from 0% up to 50% w/w qMRI experts can take accurate and precise ADC measurements.
- NiCl2 T1 solutions, measured at 3T, occupy seven cylinders and encompasses the T1 range of 1989 ms – 125.9 ms.
- MnCl2 T2 solution occupies seven cylinders and encompasses the T2 range of 278.1 ms – 32.0 ms.
- Removal Tools, including a wrench, an extra bag of screws, and O-rings
- Four Rubber Feet
- Eight Adjustable Wedges
- ERC Tube Assembly options:
- Small ERC Tube
- Large ERC Tube
- Blank ERC tube (if no ERC required)
Evaluated MRI Characteristics
- B1 and B0 non-uniformity
- Geometric linearity
- Gradient amplitude
- System center frequency drift (short time duration)
- Resolution (high-contrast detectability and SNR (low-contrast detectability)
- Accuracy and precision of T1 and T2 measurements
- Accuracy and precision of the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient (ADC)
Now with the option of the powerful CaliberMRI LC Thermometer for standardization near room temperature.
Target temperature interval is 15-25 degrees Celsius, or 59-77 degrees Fahrenheit.