Knowing is better than not knowing.
Especially when it comes to breast cancer.
Finally, a qMRI breast imaging phantom that can do it all. The CaliberMRI Breast Phantom contains breast fat mimic so breast qMRI researchers can see what matters most with ADC and T1 relaxation.
Reduce breast imaging artifacts with the
CaliberMRI Breast Phantom
Suppress breast fat in MRI imaging with CaliberMRI’s
unique fat mimic, developed in collaboration with the
University of California, San Francisco and NIST.
Standardize ADC and T1 relaxation values with
CaliberMRI’s human tissue mimic solutions developed in
over a decade of collaboration with leading qMRI
researchers and scientists.
Know the specs
T1 Relaxation Mimic (on the T1 side)
- Four layers of alternating fibroglandular and fat mimics with T1 spread (100 ms – 1900 ms)
- 10 vials filled with fibroglandular T1 surrounded by bulk fat mimic
- 10 vials filled with fat mimic surrounded by bulk fibroglandular mimic
Diffusion Mimic (on the Diffusion side)
- 12 vials filled with 0, 10, 14, 18, 25, or 40% aqueous PVP solution to cover the ADC range of the healthy to diseased breast tissue spectrum
- 4 vials filled with fat mimic
- Fibroglandular bulk solution T1 mimic
Evaluated MRI Characteristics
- B1 and B0 non-uniformity, geometric linearity, gradient amplitude
- System center frequency drift (short time duration)
- Resolution and SNR
- Accuracy and precision of T1 and T2 measurements
- Accuracy and precision of the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient (ADC)
Now with the option of the powerful CaliberMRI LC Thermometer for standardization near room temperature.
Target temperature interval is 15-25 degrees Celsius, or 59-77 degrees Fahrenheit.
qCal-MR™ is now compatible with the CMRI Breast Phantom!
Daydream no more. The complete qMRI QA/QC cloud-based software has arrived.
Take qCal-MR™ for a test spin with a free, 30-day trial. Compare your MRI scanner data with NIST true values and share studies with your qMRI research colleagues around the world.