ADC precision beyond compare
Incredible insights. Beautiful simplicity. Invariably reliable.
Go against the flow
Diffusion-weighted imaging provides insights into the state of the human brain that traditional MRI simply cannot unveil. Brain pathologies such as cancer and ischemic strokes can be detected before a patient’s health is severely affected. Standardizing an MRI scanner’s ADC outputs using the CaliberMRI Premium Diffusion Phantom is your first step toward crucial human brain health insights.
One voxel at a time.
The CaliberMRI Premium Diffusion Phantom contains PVP human tissue mimic solutions of varying concentrations so qMRI brain researchers know, with absolute precision, how their MRI scanners are interpreting water movement related to its interaction with tissues in the human brain. Absolutely incredible!
Know the specs
- With its 194 mm diameter, the Premium Diffusion Phantom is capable of fitting in most MRI scanners on the market today.
- Contains ten 30 mL vials filled with aqueous PVP solutions at varying concentrations from 0% up to 50% w/w so you can take accurate and precise ADC measurements.
- Contains three vials that extend above the ten 30mL vials to act as MR fiducial markers when examining images.
- An easy, intuitive design so qMRI technicians and researchers can access the inside of the phantom to add crushed ice. This allows standard measurements to be taken at 0 degrees Celsius.
- This easy, intuitive design also allows qMRI pros to add an interchangeable vial plate to accommodate variously sized vials.
- Contained in the Premium Diffusion Phantom custom case is a temperature probe for easy measurement of phantom temperature and a torque wrench to remove the outer phantom screws.
Now with the option of the powerful CaliberMRI LC Thermometer for standardization near room temperature.
Target temperature interval is 15-25 degrees Celsius, or 59-77 degrees Fahrenheit.
qCal-MR™ is now compatible with the CMRI Premium Diffusion Phantom!
Daydream no more. The complete qMRI QA/QC cloud-based software has arrived.
Take qCal-MR™ for a test spin with a free, 30-day trial. Compare your MRI scanner data with NIST true values and share studies with your qMRI research colleagues around the world.
Map beyond The Known with
the CMRI Premium Diffusion Phantom
Include T1, T2, and Proton Density in
View CaliberMRI’s complete line of brain qMRI imaging phantoms