Join the CaliberMRI Team!
We are quickly growing as we release our new qCal-MR QA/QC software, expand into the 3D printing & bioprinting space, and continue to advance quantitative MRI worldwide.
CMRI Job Openings
CaliberMRI is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time, in-person position.
CaliberMRI (CMRI) is an exciting, growth stage manufacturing company in Boulder, Colorado, winner in 2020 of the Colorado Companies to Watch award. We develop and provide a platform solution for quantitative medical MRI (qMRI) for characterizing and qualifying medical MRI scanners. CaliberMRI sells a suite of physical tissue-mimic phantoms calibrated to NIST standards. Phantoms are combined with our qCal-MR cloud-based software for analysis and QA/QC reporting on research and clinical MRI machines.
The manufacturing engineer shall be responsible for managing the full manufacturing process associated with our line of tissue-mimic MRI phantoms. This shall include:
- Familiarization with the design of all our phantom products, including participation in the refinement and upgrades to those products.
- Familiarization with, and development of upgrades to the manufacturing process for those products including tooling, process documentation, standard operating procedures, manufacturing travelers.
- Participation in the production planning, scheduling, supply chain management, ordering, inventory management, assembly, and shipping of products.
- Management of the quality control processes for our products including all documentation.
- Administration of the SolidWorks PDM database.
- Refinement and management of product BOMs.
- Participation in the design of new phantoms per customer or internal requirements.
- Supervision and training of the manufacturing and assembly staff.
- Ensuring the company’s manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Ensuring effective coordination with sales, finance, engineering, and scientific staff.
- Analysis and planning of workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Review and calculation of labor, materials, and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BSME degree plus minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in manufacturing.
- SolidWorks experience, minimum 3 years is essential.
- PDM Works experience desirable.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong work ethics with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Self-driven with excellent time management, prioritization.
- Strong collaborative nature for effective communication with all staff: supervisors, peers, subordinates, management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company Match
- Paid Vacation – 3 Weeks Annually
- Paid Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flexible 9/80 work schedule
Position typically requires standing, sitting, kneeling, reaching, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and seeing. Occasional lifting, pushing, pulling, or carrying up to 30 lbs.
CMRI is an equal opportunity employer. CMRI celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SolidWorks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location