Join the CaliberMRI Team!
We are quickly growing as we release our new qCal-MR QA/QC software, expand into the 3D printing & bioprinting space, and continue to advance quantitative MRI worldwide.
CMRI Job Openings
Check back later! We will be posting more jobs soon.
CaliberMRI (CMRI) is an early growth stage company in Boulder, Colorado, winner of the Colorado Companies to Watch 2020 award. CMRI develops and provides a platform solution for quantitative medical MRI (qMRI) for characterizing and qualifying MRI scanners. CMRI sells a suite of physical tissue-mimic phantoms calibrated to NIST standards. Phantoms are combined with cloud-based software for analysis and QA/QC reporting on research and clinical MRI machines.
We are looking for an analytical/physical chemist as an addition to our small and diverse scientific/engineering team. The right person for the job must have the following background and experience:
- BA in chemistry with Lab/Industry experience of at least 2 years, or MS in analytical/physical chemistry with a year of Lab/Industry experience.
- NMR Spectroscopy/Relaxometry knowledge, use of NMR Spectrometer, and NMR data processing/fitting.
- Use of basic analytical techniques of precise measurement of volumes, weight, conductivity, pH, etc.
- Data manipulation and elementary scientific computing in commercial software such as Excel, OriginPro, R, Python-based variants, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiently work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be able to legally work in the US
Additional experience helpful but not essential:
- Use of 3D Printing of polymers and bio-printing of gels.
- Knowledge of MestreLab’s Mnova.
- Knowledge and experience with polymers and polymerization.
- Knowledge and use of UV/VIS/IR and FTIR Spectroscopy, DSC Calorimetry.
- Prior QC/QA chemical experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company Match
- Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flexible 9/80 work schedule
Position typically requires standing, sitting, kneeling, reaching, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and seeing. Occasional lifting, pushing, pulling, or carrying up to 10 lbs.
CMRI is an equal opportunity employer. CMRI celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.